Residents of Bath are fortunate to be surrounded by beautiful green spaces. From the 7 hills which frame the city, to parks and gardens nestled among the world famous Georgian urban landscape; there are many ways to make the most of the fresh air on foot or by bike.
- Royal Victoria Park, 57 acres of sprawling green space within walking distance of the city centre, includes an adventure playground, botanical gardens and sporting facilities.
- Alice Park 8-acre memorial park with lawns and a children's playground plus 6 tennis courts and a summer cafe.
- Prior Park Landscape Gardens - beautiful and intimate 18th century landscape garden
- Parade Gardens 2 1/5 acres of pleasure gardens right in the heart of the city with lovely views of the river and Pulteney Bridge
- Walk The National Trust Bath Skyline and take in panoramic views of the city, historic landmarks, wild flowers and birch woodlands on route. Children young and old will enjoy the woodland play park en route.