Funding in a Post-Brexit Future
Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) South West are tackling Brexit worries this November with their information and networking evening.
With the immediate effects of the Brexit vote already visible in the dropping value of the Pound, many businesses will be worrying over the future of their finances.This event should put fears to rest by "demystifying" Innovate UK and European Funding Opportunities in the post-Brexit landscape.
When and Where?
Taking place in the Bristol and Bath Science Park, the event will be held on the 1st November, from 17.30 - 19.00.
The evening line-up:
• Chris Lyons, Sector Lead from Enterprise Europe Network - Welcome & Introduction.
• Dr. Catherine Joce, Knowledge Transfer Manager - Materials Security and the Circular Economy at the KTN - What Innovate UK funding is available for innovative companies and how to apply.
• Local SME, Peter Stirling - His experience of applying for funding & development of new innovation development at Dashboard Ltd.
• Matt Tudge, Manager of Low Carbon South West - An update from Low Carbon South West and the Go Green project.
• Susie Williams, Research, Development & Funding Advisor, Enterprise Europe Network - What are the latest H2020 European funding opportunities and how do you engage?
• Q&A chaired by Chris Lyons
Pitches from local companies
The first 5 companies registered will be able to present a 2 minute pitch to the audience! Sign up here to register for your free ticket.