Investment Available from Creative England
Are you an innovative, creative digital company based in Bath and North East Somerset? Are you looking to expand and grow? You might be eligible for investment from Creative England!
Who are Creative England?
Creative England are a not-for-profit organisation that mobilise public and private resources for the good of the creative industries. They are focussed on growing talent and businesses, raising ambition and creating a good climate for the creative industries to grow and prosper.
As well as providing mentoring, business advice, practical support, running events and encouraging networking, Creative England offers business loans, equity funding and revenue share deals.
In order to apply for Creative England investment you must fit the following criteria:
- Your company must be registered in England outside of Greater London.
- You must be a creative digital company – this can include software / app / web developers, games, tech, content or advertising.
- You should be looking to expand or grow your company via the development of innovative and exciting IP or new products.
- You must have match funding in place – or at least actively seeking opportunities with fellow financiers
- Looking to create and safeguard jobs as a result of the investment.
Read more about Creative England's investment support programmes to understand the different kinds of investments available.
You can apply with a single form; share a little bit about your business, and your business plan, and they will find the best fit for you.