Meet Ministry of Defence supply chain representatives - 5th July
Supplying the Public Sector event
Small businesses will be able to meet key public sector organisations at this year's Supplying the Public Sector event (organised by Partners in Procurement). This event is free to attend.
The event will focus on Ministry of Defence supply chain processes and requirements, but will also offer a range of updates and information on major projects and procurement issues.
Date: Wednesday 5th July
9.30-11a.m. Session includes:
- Welcome (MOD)
- West of England Combined Authority - procurement impact
- Spotlight on the MOD
- Degree-level apprenticeships
- Update on Hinkley C
11.a.m. Break / refreshments
11.30a.m.-1.30p.m. Updates including:
- Apprenticeship levy
- Update on Competition Act and Cartels
- Contracts Finder
- Supplier questionnaire and European Standard Procurement
- Brexit and the procurement impact
- Panel discussion and Q&A
1.30 Lunch and networking
To sign up to the event, please click here.