Bath agency SearchStar to host ADFUTURES
Amazon, Facebook, YouTube and Google are the first speakers to be announced for the ADFUTURES series of breakfast talks coming to Bristol’s Watershed from 22nd January 2019.
Hosted by SearchStar, a leading independent digital media buying agency based in Bath, ADFUTURES is aimed at digital marketers who want to hear about the future of advertising from those creating it.
The current dates in the ADFUTURES series are:
- AmazonxADFUTURES – 22nd January 2019
- FacebookxADFUTURES – 7th February 2019
- YouTubexADFUTURES – 28th February 2019
Conference attendees can expect to learn about:
- New products and innovative solutions on offer to advertisers
- What the future holds for the media-owners shaping the advertising landscape
- The trends and advances soon to make an impact in advertising
- Case studies demonstrating how advertisers are being innovative and successful within the industry today
Dan Fallon, Managing Director at SearchStar, said:
“ADFUTURES represents an unmissable opportunity for advertisers in the South West to hear first-hand about what’s coming in digital advertising from the biggest media owners in the world.
“Between ADFUTURES and our conferences in Bath, we’ve made it our mission to show that you don’t need to be in London to hear directly from the businesses shaping our industry. We want this series to be a celebration of advertising open to all advertisers in the area.
“If you’re interested in the future of advertising, new opportunities open to advertisers and case-studies of beta-products and innovative approaches being used right now, then these talks are a must-attend.”
The full schedule for the ADFUTURES talk series can be found on the relevant Eventbrite listings here. Tickets are priced at £25+VAT and include a delicious breakfast and coffee.