Future Bright for Employers
Future Bright works with local businesses in the Bath and North East Somerset area to build and retain the skilled workforce employers need to prosper.
The team at Future Bright will work with businesses to:
- Identify skills and training needs in your business through a 121 meeting
- Provide personal career coaching and funded training opportunities for eligible employees
- Support to develop your HR processes
- Free HR Toolkit including how to guides and templates to help recruit, train and retain
- Access local business support programmes delivered by Cool Ventures Ltd
Effective employee engagement and development drives business productivity and improves customer service. Future Bright works with employers to identify the skills their business needs and supports them to develop their employees.
Future Bright will support your business to:
- Recruit, retain and develop the best staff in a competitive employment market
- Improve staff morale and productivity by showing that you value and invest in your staff
- Position your business as an employer of choice, committed to your workforce and community
More information on Future Bright for employers can be found here: https://coolventures.co.uk/banes-future-bright-for-employers/
To find out more about what is delivered locally throughout Bath & North East Somerset and to arrange a free 121 to discuss your support needs contact: Rachel Sweet at Cool Ventures on 01225 580850 or email@example.com.