Lloyds Bank Academy Free Webinar
The Lloyds Bank Academy is proud to host an event centred on improving your skills and
understanding of how best digital practice can benefit small businesses and charities
across the UK. Adopt the right technology to continue to deliver work and collaborate across
your business regardless of where you are.
In this session, you will learn:
• The value of remote working and the tools available
• The core functionality of a digital collaboration tools
• How to collaborate and communicate to work together using online tools
• Various ways new ways teams can be led remotely
• How a leader can communicate with their team to keep up team spirit
This will be an interactive online trainer led session where you will have the opportunity to chat
to other attendees and ask questions throughout.
To confirm your place at the event please click on the registration link below. If you have
any questions please contact us at TheAcademy@lloydsbank.co.uk
Thursday 23rd April 2020, 10:30am -11:30am